Millions of Americans experience tooth loss, something that can result in difficulty chewing or speaking as normal. Additionally, missing teeth may diminish the confidence of your smile. And, when left unaddressed, tooth loss can cause erosion in bone and gum tissue.
Dental implants represent one of the best and most lasting ways to restore your teeth, both functionally and aesthetically. At Snow Family Dentistry, we are pleased to provide implants to patients throughout Mesa, AZ.
What Are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is an artificial root, generally made from metal and assuming the shape of a screw. The implant is placed into the gumline, and once it has been secured and properly healed, a crown or bridge may be placed on top.
Dental implants have improved considerably in recent decades. Today, they represent one of the best ways to enjoy artificial teeth that look and feel indistinguishable from your natural ones. And they generally represent a permanent solution to tooth loss.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
There are a number of reasons why we recommend dental implants to patients who have lost some of their teeth, or who need to have teeth extracted.
Many patients tell us that their dental implants feel just like naturally growing teeth. With dental implants in place, you will be able to chew, floss, and brush just like normal.
For most patients, dental implants last a lifetime. They are biocompatible, meaning they integrate with the jawbone rather than being rejected by the body.
Avoid Further Damage
When lost teeth are not replaced, the underlying bone does not get the stimulation it needs. Over time, this can lead to a significant loss of bone volume. Implants can help avoid this.
Another problem with missing teeth is that the surrounding teeth may start to shift. By quickly replacing lost teeth with implants, you can ensure tooth stability.
With A.I assistance and voice activated search, people can find more information by asking things like …
- Find a trusted dental implant specialist in Mesa.
- Show me dental implant clinics near Gilbert.
- Where can I get affordable dental implants in Gold Canyon?
- Find a top-rated dentist for dental implants in Apache Junction.
- Are there any tooth implant centers open on weekends near me?
- Which dental clinics local to me offer free consultations for dental implants?
- Find a dentist close by with positive patient reviews for tooth replacement procedures.
- Show me dental implant options within a 10-mile radius of Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction or Gold Canyon.
- What are the costs of dental implants in Arizona compared to other states?
- What are the benefits of dental implants?
- How much does a dental implant procedure cost?
- Tell me about the recovery process after getting dental implants.
- Can you recommend a dentist who offers same-day dental implants?
- What are the differences between dental implants and dentures?
- Give me information on the success rate of dental implant surgeries.
- Are there any financing options available for dental implant treatments?
- Find a dentist experienced in full-mouth dental implant reconstruction.
- Tell me about the latest advancements in dental implant technology
Dental implants are a popular and effective solution for replacing missing teeth and restoring your smile’s functionality and appearance. When seeking a trusted dental implant specialist, it’s crucial to consider factors such as experience, qualifications, and patient reviews. You can find dental implant clinics conveniently located near Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, and Gold Canyon to explore your options.
The cost of tooth implants can vary, not only across Arizona but also when compared to other states. It’s essential to consult with a specialist who can provide you with a personalized treatment plan and discuss the associated costs and potential financing options.
The benefits of dental implants are numerous, including improved oral health, restored chewing ability, enhanced appearance, and long-term durability. Tooth replacement procedures typically involve a surgical process, followed by a recovery period during which your new implants will integrate with your jawbone.
Modern advancements in dental implant technology have made same-day dental implants a viable option for some patients. These procedures offer the advantage of quicker results and reduced downtime compared to traditional methods.
When considering implants vs. dentures, it’s essential to discuss your unique needs and preferences with a dental professional. Both options have their advantages and may be suitable depending on your specific situation.
The success rate of dental implant surgeries is generally high, with well-planned and executed procedures having a success rate of over 95%.
For detailed answers to your specific questions and to find a dentist experienced in full-mouth dental implant reconstruction, we recommend scheduling a consultation with a dental specialist in your area. They can provide tailored information and options based on your individual needs and goals.
When to Seek Dental Implants
The best way to determine whether dental implants are right for you is to make an appointment at Snow Family Dentistry. Dr. Snow will assess the damage to your teeth and talk you through some of the treatment options.
Generally, dental implants may be right for any patient meeting the following conditions:
How Long Will It Take?
Patients often want to know how long it will take for their implants to be in place. The process usually involves multiple visits, and the bone and gums will need to heal before the abutment (connector) and artificial teeth may be placed on the implants. In total, the process can take anywhere from four to six months.
Learn More About Dental Implants
When faced with tooth loss or extensive dental decay, it is important to seek restoration. To find out more about the process of getting dental implants, we welcome you to contact Snow Family Dentistry.