Professional dental cleanings aren’t just for keeping your smile bright; they can have a significant impact on your general health! Brushing and flossing at home are essential, but to ensure teeth are healthy and thoroughly clean, you should schedule regular check-ups and cleanings. Continue reading to learn six reasons professional cleanings are so important!
Why Dental Cleanings Are Essential:
- Removes stains that dull and discolor your teeth, so you’ll be left with a brighter, whiter smile
- Prevents gum disease
- Reduces your chance of potentially deadly heart attacks and strokes.
- Saves money in the long run (reduces chance of other expensive procedures)
- Allows other dental issues to be detected earlier
- Prevents or resolves bad breath
Have you had a teeth cleaning this year? If not, schedule an appointment with us today and call 480-331-1930!